Covid-19 Storage Solutions For Schools
Alexanders is acutely aware that schools have an immediate requirement for storage solutions. With social distancing in place, and a reduced number of children in each class, many schools are struggling to find space for tables, chairs and other furniture as they seek to adhere to government guidelines in order to reopen on June 1st.
School removals expert
Totally scalable and flexible solution
Your items collected and delivered back when you need them
24-hour security storage
1 month FREE storage
How Alexanders Can Help Your School
We sympathise with the difficulties facing headteachers and facilities managers as they attempt to reconfigure classrooms and create space needed to conform to government requirements.
We are working with a number of schools to provide bespoke and cost-effective solutions to this problem. As more year groups return to school we can make sure your school has the space needed to operate.
Our highly experienced school removals team can help.
- We can come to your school, following strict Covid-19 policies, and move all your excess furniture and other items back into our secure storage facilities
- Provide you with a full inventory of your items and a completely managed service
- Deliver back the items you need exactly when you need them or take away more items when you require more space
- Offer a completely flexible service that can be scaled up or down as required.
We understand that keeping costs down is critical. With that in mind we are offering all schools one month free storage and where possible we will collect free of charge* (This will depend on the volume of items required to be moved into storage and availability. Please call us to discuss your requirements and for a free consultation).
Some of the schools we've worked with
Why we’re experts in London school removals
You get the peace of mind of knowing we provide:
- A bespoke relocation itinerary that covers every detail of your school move, no matter how complex
- Swift and efficient implementation of your removals plan, so your school is operational on time and staff morale is maintained
- A personal, responsive and award-winning service
- A hand-picked, experienced team, accustomed to working together on complex school removals
- Safe, secure, commercial storage facilities for any planned or last minute storage needs
- Secure disposal of equipment, documents, CDs, DVDs and hard drives
- Recycling of unwanted furniture
- A full moving and packing service
- In-house crate hire service for specialist IT crates and crates for files, books, clothes and other items
- A bespoke crate making service for unusual items
- Advice and implementation on IT and communications infrastructure relocation, if you need it, so all your systems are up and running when you need them
- A fully insured and risk-free service