Office Removals London
Office removals can be daunting, especially if it’s your responsibility to make sure it’s business as usual afterwards. Moving office furniture, equipment, IT infrastructure and staff to new premises is complicated. Our expert office moving team will help you plan every detail, so you can be confident that business continuity will be maintained throughout. At Alexanders we make moving office a stress-free experience.
Professional Office Removals and Office Relocation in London
Our office removals team is second to none. We have been conducting office moves throughout London since 2002 and we’ve successfully relocated some of the most well known brands and companies. Take a look at some of our commercial moving case studies . We offer a professional service from start to finish combining a full packing service, removals and also first class storage facilities in London.
An Office Moving Company You Can Trust: Why Choose Alexanders?
- Your own personal ‘Office Move Manager’ who will look after you throughout the whole office moving process.
- You don’t have to worry about access requirements or parking permits when you move office. We arrange all that for you with your council.
- The Alexanders price contains ‘No Hidden Extras’, unlike many other office removal companies.
- We make sure all of your business essentials are easily accessible throughout the office move.
- You don’t have to worry about dissembling and reassembling your office furniture. We do all that for you. We also provide a full office furniture removal service.
- We are a member of the British Association of Removers ‘Commercial Moving Group‘.
Office Removals London – Looking For Experienced Office Movers?
Planning office removals in London is complex. At Alexanders we’ve been managing corporate relocations for years and we have it down to a fine art. Your Surveyor will visit you on-site, free of charge, as many times as necessary to scope out every detail of your office removals project.
As well as a sequential move plan with clear priorities, we can also:
- Shred documents and securely dispose of CDs, DVDs and hard drives
- Recycle or dispose of unwanted office furniture and equipment
- Disconnect and reconnect any IT system
- Dismantle and reassemble fixtures, fittings and furniture
- Deliver hire crates pre-move
- Offer a complete packing service
- Make up bespoke crates for specialist items
- Provide temporary or long term commercial storage for items you don’t want to take with you
- Export pack and ship items overseas
- Cover surfaces to reduce scuffs and damage during the move
- Manage parking permits at all locations
Office Removals London – Small Office Removals
We’re experts at small office moves. Whether you’re moving your whole office or just 5-10 people we offer the same award-winning level of service.
Every small office move is looked after personally by a dedicated office move manager so you can relax knowing your move is in safe hands.
If you’re looking for reliable small office movers then we can help.
Office Furniture Removal
Alexanders can provide a full office furniture removal service in London. Whether you require your office furniture moved completely or just for an internal decant we can help
Storage For Your Office Move
When you’re relocating to a new office you may not need to move all of your items to the new location or there could be a wait time inbtween leaving your current office and moving into your new one. Alexanders provides a comprehensive range of commercial storage solutions for companies wishing to free up space but who need peace of mind that their inventory is being looked after and managed by professionals.
I‘m planning an office move. Can you give me any tips?
Sure. Our professional office movers have plenty of tips when getting ready for an office move. We’ll soon be uploading a range of ‘How To’ videos to help but in the meantime give get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to advise.
Office Removals London - FAQs
When planning for an office move, it is never too early to begin planning. Alexanders recommend to begin your search for a mover at least 6 weeks before move date. This allows you to fully prepare your business, ready for the move date. Please speak with your surveyor regarding your expected move date.
There is no one size fits all price for an office move and costs can vary greatly. To accurately assess your office removal, we provide a free, no obligation site survey or video survey to allow one of our senior surveyors to discuss your individual requirements and answer any questions you may have. We can then provide you with a tailored fixed price quotation.
Yes. Office moves often take place over weekends so that there is minimal downtime and disruption to services.
Yes. You will get your own personal Move Manager who will help you every step of the way. Your Move Manager will be on hand to answer any questions you have and to ensure your move goes smoothly and remains stress-free.
Absolutely. We can make sure your desks are set up exactly the same with your staff possessions laid out just as they were previously. We use a special colour coding system to make sure everything arrives in the right place.
We require full payment before your move. Once we receive your acceptance and payment and your move will then be confirmed.
Invoices can be paid by credit / debit card, BACS payment or cheque (be aware cheques require 5 working days to clear).
- Yes, although Alexanders strongly advises that you take advantage of our highly trained removal professionals and let us undertake all the packing. You can then be rest assured that your full list of contents (inventory) is correct a will arrive safely.
- If you did wish to pack a few boxes with your personal effects, please make your surveyor or move manager aware and we can have the packing materials delivered to your property before move day so you can pack at your leisure.
How do I choose an office removal company?
We’re experts but don’t just take our word for it. We understand that trusting a company to move your business is a big decision. We’re here to help so have a read of this article we’ve put together. How to pick a removal company for your office move.