We prioritise empowering our clients to stay in charge of their move. Our Senior Move Managers can help make the transition a more enjoyable experience, personalised for each individual. We understand that everyone is different, so we take things at the client's pace and focus on the issues that matter to them. It's essential to us that they remain at the helm of the process - once we have a clear picture of their needs, we'll develop a tailored plan to ensure their relocation is successful.
Relocation Services For Older People
Moving house can be extremely stressful. It involves sorting through belongings, packing them up, and then unpacking them all over again. On top of that, there can be a lot of decisions to make and tasks to do- especially if it’s been years since the last move or if the individual is elderly or ill. This can quickly become too much for some people.
At Alexanders we are renowned for taking the stress out of moving. Our relocation services cover every aspect of the moving process so our clients don’t have to stress about a thing. We’ll handle all the details from start to finish, allowing you or your loved one to look forward to settling into their new home with ease.
A Full Service For Later Life Moves
- Provide a wide range of user-friendly packing materials including boxes, bubble wrap and tape.
- Full packing and unpacking service. Our team listen to all your preferences.
- We can recreate displays, room layouts or move some of your items into bespoke storage solutions.
- The Alexanders price contains ‘No Hidden Extras’, unlike many other office removal companies.
- You don’t have to worry about dissembling and reassembling your furniture. We do all that for you.
- We can hang curtains and make up beds if required.
- We can set up TVs and get your computers up and running.
Moving to a smaller house can be incredibly challenging in many different ways, both practically and emotionally. There are tough decisions to make about what will fit in the new home and where it should go.
Our service is here to provide practical and sensitive support for any downsizing needs. We understand that this process can take time, especially for those who have lived in their current home for many years, with each room filled with memories attached to special items and belongings.
We strive to make this transition as smooth as possible by working at the client’s pace and providing gentle guidance when needed, while always ensuring that they feel they are in control of the choices they are making.