When you move house with Alexanders, you get the benefit of our complete in-house removal crate hire service.
Our crate hire team will drop off all the crates you need in advance of move day to give you time to pack and get organised. We also offer a full packing service if you’d prefer us to pack for you.
Crate hire London – we’ve got it covered
Our removal crate hire team has crates in all shapes and sizes. We can even have bespoke crates made for you, to perfectly fit even the most unusual or fragile items. When you use our crate hire service, you can choose:
- General purpose, stackable plastic lidded crates
- Smaller crates for books, magazines and other heavy items
- Large crates for linen and soft furnishings
- Specialist foam lined crates with antistatic protective packaging, suitable for home computers, flat screen TVs and stereo equipment
- Bespoke crates for unusual items such as sculptures, paintings and chandeliers
We take them away, too
We’ll take away as many crates as we can on moving day, so you can start settling in straight away. We’ll come back and collect the rest whenever you finish unpacking. You can hire our crates for as long as you need.
Crate hire is the green choice
We encourage our customers to use our removal crate hire service if possible, because the crates can be reused over and over again so create less landfill than using cardboard boxes. Take a look at our eco-policy for more about our green credentials.
Moving out of London?
It may not be possible to use our removal crate hire service because we can’t come and collect them afterwards. Speak to one of the team on 0333 800 2323 about our other packing materials and services.