We’re rapidly building a reputation as experts in school removals in London. In the last two years, we’ve successfully moved many London schools, including schools for children with special education needs.
The most important aspect of any school removals plan is a smooth transition from one site to another, with no lost teaching time. Your school has to be fully functioning and ready to go at the start of term.
School removals in London – no move is too complex
Our Commercial Move Managers, foremen and porters have hands-on experience of the specific demands and logistical complexity of school removals. Some of our school removals have taken place in multiple phases over a number of years, with items going to decant schools, temporary premises and into long and short term storage before being moved into new premises in planned stages.
Why we’re experts in London school removals
You get the peace of mind of knowing we provide:
- A bespoke relocation itinerary that covers every detail of your school move, no matter how complex
- Swift and efficient implementation of your removals plan, so your school is operational on time and staff morale is maintained
- A personal, responsive and award-winning service
- A hand-picked, experienced team, accustomed to working together on complex school removals
- Safe, secure, central London storage facilities for any planned or last minute storage needs
- Secure disposal of equipment, documents, CDs, DVDs and hard drives
- Recycling of unwanted furniture
- A full moving and packing service
- In-house crate hire service for specialist IT crates and crates for files, books, clothes and other items
- A bespoke crate making service for unusual items
- Advice and implementation on IT and communications infrastructure relocation, if you need it, so all your systems are up and running when you need them
- A fully insured and risk-free service
IT removals for schools
Alexanders has long experience of school removals, decants and relocations throughout London.
We understand the specialist issues faced when schools need to move IT departments, language labs and computer networks.
The Alexanders process starts with a site visit by an experienced surveyor to plan the most effective move project and to anticipate any potential issues with the move.
Our highly specialist technical partners provide exceptional support for your IT infrastructure and networks, planning the decommissioning moving and reinstallation of all equipment.
Dedicated anti-static flight cases and specialist moving cartons ensure that your equipment is moved in the safest possible manner by our expert teams. Our project teams ensure you have only one point of contact- for moving furniture, files and IT hardware – Alexanders will take care your entire move.
Read some of our school removal case studies
We also do university removals
Our expert team can also plan and implement university removals as well as relocation projects for Further Education and Higher Education colleges. Just call us to discuss your plans.
Let us plan your school removals project
If you’d like the peace of mind of knowing your schools removals or university removals will go to plan, call 0333 800 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss a different type of commercial removals project then we would be happy to talk through your requirements.