When you move a business you want minimum downtime and as little disruption for your customers and staff as possible. Our bespoke commercial removals service means your move will be meticulously planned and rapidly executed, with staff morale and your reputation maintained throughout.
Before the move
Your surveyor will visit you on-site, free of charge, as many times as necessary to scope out every detail of your commercial removals itinerary. You’ll get a clear, sequential move plan with clear priorities in order to maintain business continuity.
The relocation process
We usually aim to move businesses over a single weekend, between Friday afternoon and Sunday evening. If the weekend is when you’re busiest, we’ll move you on a weekday instead.
Our handpicked commercial removals team use a colour coded labelling system and floor plans to make sure everything ends up in the exactly the right place. They can dismantle light fittings, shop displays, work benches, fixtures and fittings, and reassemble them at the other end as necessary.
Before we leave, we’ll check everything went as planned and take away packaging and hire crates to leave your workspaces clear and functional. We’ll come and collect the rest once you’ve finished unpacking.
Commercial removals London – we do it all
Our experienced commercial removals team can also offer:
- Secure document shredding
- Secure CD, DVD and hard drive disposal
- Recycling or disposal of unwanted office furniture and equipment
- Disconnection and reconnection of your IT network and phone system
- Delivery of hire crates pre-move for you to pack and organise
- A complete packing service if you prefer us to pack for you
- Bespoke crates for specialist items
- Temporary or long term commercial storage for items you don’t want to take to the new premises
- Export packing and shipping of items overseas
- Protective covering to reduce scuffs and damage during the move
Safe and insured commercial removals
Everything we do is Health & Safety compliant. We hold £5m Public Liability insurance and £10m Employer’s Liability insurance. Insurance for goods in transit or storage can be organised under an Open Cover arrangement with our Lloyd’s insurers.
Let us plan your commercial relocation
If you’d like the peace of mind of knowing your business relocation will be on time and on budget, call 0333 800 2323 to talk to a member of our specialist London removals team or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For residential moves please visit our home removals page.